Individually brilliant, collectively amazing.
For the last 20 years, a-connect has developed and grown our global network of ~2,400 personally vetted and curated independent consultants. Together with them, we offer our clients a disruptive approach to the traditional consulting model, leveraging the right talent at the right time to deliver projects in growth strategy, operational optimization or change management, at pace and with impact.
Our Associates play a critical role in supporting our independent consultants and are part of our internal, permanent team. They are highly motivated self-starters who thrive in an entrepreneurial setting, who are looking to develop their consulting toolkit by engaging with clients, primarily in the Life Sciences sector and learn business development skills, while demonstrating leadership ability and enthusiasm to take on new initiatives.
CLIENT WORK / CONSULTING ENGAGEMENTS
- Engage on consulting assignments at leading global organizations alongside senior colleagues and experienced independent consultants
- Contribute to business development activities in client service teams and regional hubs. Support development of project proposals and client outreach efforts
TALENT AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
- Develop your skills to carefully scope client project needs and support our Talent Team with their identification and selection of “exact-fit” independent consultants to deliver projects with excellence
- Take ownership and drive internal projects to contribute to a-connect’s growth strategy and shape our future
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from a top-tier institution
- 3+ years relevant work experience in Consulting and/or at a Pharma/ Biotech
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), fluent English
We provide our colleagues with an engaging, intellectually stimulating and entrepreneurial work environment. Our flat hierarchy rewards performance and offers great opportunities for career advancement irrespective of tenure, while our values, flexibility and people orientation allow team members to realize both professional and personal goals. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package
Inspired to perform. Trusted to deliver.
We have a hybrid work model- our Associates will work on site at our clients, at our Princeton office and from home.