Client Service Partner, Agri and Food, DACH
Individually brilliant, collectively amazing.
For the last 20 years, a-connect has developed and grown our global network of ~2,300 personally vetted and curated independent consultants. Together with them, we offer our clients a disruptive approach to the traditional consulting model, leveraging the right talent at the right time to deliver projects in growth strategy, operational optimization or change management, at pace and with impact.
Our Client Service Partners (CSPs) are our key drivers of business development, introducing a-connect to new clients and growing the existing client base, promoting our business model and helping clients confidently confront their biggest challenges.
- You will play a crucial role in expanding our footprint in the Agri and food sectors, globally and in the DACH region, by establishing and developing meaningful relationships with (potential and current) clients
- You will relish helping companies to identify and address their most critical strategic and operational issues, helping them to frame and scope the support they need
- You will work with our team of Talent Service Partners to identify the best independent consultants to support our clients, ensuring high levels of quality, impact and results
- You will enjoy client work- our ‘CSP’s are hands-on, always providing quality control and oversight on their projects, and often delivering content for clients themselves
- You are a highly driven, self-starter with a track-record of establishing deep and lasting client relationships in the Agri-business and food ingredients world.
- You have a strong consulting skillset, are able to frame, structure and quality control a project, and to negotiate and close deals
- You are keen to work closely with top-tier independent consultants, to act as a thought partner and deliver results
- You have expertise in the Agri and/or food ingredients sectors
Candidates must be eligible to work in Switzerland/EU.
Inspired to perform. Trusted to deliver.
We have a hybrid office base/work from home model.
Looking forward to hearing from you!