Project Manager Life Sciences, UK
Individually brilliant, collectively amazing.For the last 20 years, a-connect has developed and grown our global network of ~2,300 personally vetted and curated independent consultants. Together with them, we offer our clients a disruptive approach to the traditional consulting model, leveraging the right talent at the right time to deliver projects in growth strategy, operational optimization or change management, at pace and with impact.
Project Managers need to be commercially-minded self-starters with strong consulting skills who can deliver high quality client work, lead project engagements, manage stakeholders and nurture relationships with clients and independent professionals while building and developing their own networks and reputations.
CLIENT WORK / CONSULTING ENGAGEMENTS
- Contribute to and successfully project-manage international consulting assignments at leading global organizations in diverse teams consisting of clients, experienced independent professionals and senior colleagues
- Proactively contribute to client development activities in client service teams and regional hubs; support the development of key accounts and contribute to proposals
TALENT AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
- Develop your skills to carefully scope client project needs and support our Talent Team with their identification and selection of “exact-fit” independent consultants to deliver projects with excellence
- Take ownership and drive internal projects to contribute to a-connect’s growth strategy (e.g., international expansion, developing internal functions/capabilities) and shape our future
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from a top-tier institution
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in the Life Science industry, including prior project management or consulting experience (e.g., associate or project management roles in Consulting or at a Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, or other Life Science Company)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- International experience and experience in digital topics are a plus
Candidates must be eligible to work in UK.
- Enthusiasm and energy to take on new initiatives and contribute to business building
- Strong analytical skills and hunger to grow professionally on challenging projects
- Self-starter and strong ability to prioritize and drive own work
- Culturally sensitive and curious, and can work effectively with global teams and more senior colleagues and clients
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We provide our colleagues with an engaging, intellectually stimulating and entrepreneurial work environment. Our flat hierarchy rewards performance and offers great opportunities for career advancement irrespective of tenure, while our values, flexibility and people orientation allow team members to realize both professional and personal goals. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package.
Inspired to perform. Trusted to deliver.
We have a hybrid office base/work from home model.