Talent Service Partner, UK
Individually brilliant, collectively amazing.
For the last 20 years, a-connect has developed and grown our global network of ~2,400 personally vetted and curated independent consultants. Together with them, we offer our clients a disruptive approach to the traditional consulting model, leveraging the right talent at the right time to deliver projects in growth strategy, operational optimization or change management, at pace and with impact.
As the ‘War for Talent’ gets ever-more competitive, our Talent Service Partners (TSPs) are a crucial part in our business growth. TSPs understand people, not just their skills and experience, but what makes them tick. They work hand-in-hand with our client-facing team to understand client needs and develop superior staffing solutions.
- You are able to leverage your creativity to shape and develop the recruiting strategy to grow our global network of independent consultants and use your outstanding people appraisal and assessment skills to ensure high levels of expertise and depth in our network.
- You are able to identify the best independent consultants to support our clients, ensuring high levels of quality, impact and results. Your insights into our independent consultants and their skills and capabilities will be pivotal to the success of critical projects
- You enjoy building strong relationships with our independent consultants, Client Service Partners and in many cases, clients.
- You are a key part of out global talent team, working with colleagues in UK and Europe to drive our growth and make us the first-choice partner for independent consultants worldwide
- You are a highly driven, self-starter with a track-record in interviewing, assessment and/or professional development
- You have a strong talent-focused skillset, with a background in staffing in a professional services/ consulting environment, top-tier recruitment/search or development
- You are keen to work closely with top-tier independent consultants, to act as a thought partner and deliver results
Candidates must be eligible to work in UK.
We provide our colleagues with an engaging, intellectually stimulating and entrepreneurial work environment. Our flat hierarchy rewards performance and offers great opportunities for career advancement irrespective of tenure, while our values, flexibility and people orientation allow team members to realize both professional and personal goals. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package
Inspired to perform. Trusted to deliver.
We have a hybrid office (Central London) base/work from home model.