We believe a well-crafted strategy is insufficient without measurable impact.
With over 20 years of experience, we have the expertise and knowledge to translate strategy into meaningful impact. We deliver transformative, long-lasting results for leading companies from around the world in the Life science, Agribusiness, Food and Private Equity industries.
Project Managers play a critical role in supporting our independent consultants and are part of our internal, permanent team. They need to be commercially-minded self-starters with strong consulting skills who can deliver high quality client work, lead project engagements, manage stakeholders and nurture relationships with clients and independent professionals while building and developing their own networks and reputations.
CLIENT WORK / CONSULTING ENGAGEMENTS
- Contribute to and successfully project-manage international consulting assignments at leading global organizations in diverse teams consisting of clients, experienced independent professionals and senior colleagues
- Proactively contribute to client development activities in client service teams and regional hubs; support the development of key accounts and contribute to proposals
TALENT AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
- Develop your skills to carefully scope client project needs and support our Talent Team with their identification and selection of “exact-fit” independent consultants to deliver projects with excellence
- Take ownership and drive internal projects to contribute to a-connects’ growth strategy (e.g., international expansion, developing internal functions/capabilities) and shape our future
- An interest in developing in a career focused on business growth and development
- An advanced degree, ideally an MBA
- At least several years relevant work experience, in the Life Science industry, ideally with prior project management or consulting experience (e.g., associate or project management roles in Life Science Consulting or at a Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, or other Biotech/Biopharma Company)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be open to travelling to work on client site if/when requested; less than at a traditional consulting firm
Candidates must be eligible to work in USA.
We provide our colleagues with an engaging, intellectually stimulating and entrepreneurial work environment. Our flat hierarchy rewards performance and offers great opportunities for career advancement irrespective of tenure, while our values, flexibility and people orientation allow team members to realize both professional and personal goals. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package.