Individually brilliant, collectively amazing.
For the last 20 years, a-connect has developed and grown our global network of ~2,300 personally vetted and curated independent consultants. Together with them, we offer our clients a disruptive approach to the traditional consulting model, leveraging the right talent at the right time to deliver projects in growth strategy, operational optimization or change management, at pace and with impact.
Our Associates are highly motivated self-starters who thrive in an entrepreneurial setting, who are looking to develop their consulting toolkit by engaging with clients across industries (primarily in Life Sciences and Ag/Food) and learn business development skills, while demonstrating leadership ability and enthusiasm to take on new initiatives.
- Engage on consulting assignments at leading global organizations alongside senior colleagues and experienced independent consultants
- Contribute to business development activities in client service teams and regional hubs. Support development of project proposals and client outreach efforts
TALENT AND KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT
- Develop your skills to carefully scope client project needs and support our Talent Team with their identification and selection of “exact-fit” independent consultants to deliver projects with excellence
- Take ownership and drive internal projects to contribute to a-connect’s growth strategy and shape our future
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) from a top-tier institution
- 3+ years relevant work experience in Consulting and/or at a Pharma/ Biotech or Ag/Food company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), fluent English
Candidates must be eligible to work in Switzerland/ EU.
Inspired to perform. Trusted to deliver.
We have a hybrid office base/work from home model.