Talent Manager, UK
Individually brilliant, collectively amazing.
For over 20 years, a-connect has developed and grown our global network of ~2,400 personally vetted and curated independent consultants. Together with them, we offer our clients a disruptive approach to the traditional consulting model, leveraging the right talent at the right time to deliver projects across a wide range of key business initiatives, including growth strategy, operational optimization and organizational transformation.
Our Talent Manager, who will join our internal, permanent team, will be key to our business growth as the ‘War for Talent’ gets ever-more competitive.
- work with our Talent Service Partner (TSP) to define short and long-term client needs, and execute recruiting strategies to grow our network of independent consultants
- support the growth of our internal team. This will include executing recruiting strategies, candidate identification, building a pipeline, and screening and assessing candidates
CLIENT PROJECT STAFFING
- collaborate with colleagues to understand our client needs, conducting initial searches both within and outside our network of independent consultants (LinkedIn etc.)
- shortlist potential consultants, confirming availabilities, etc.
- general talent support- record updating and management, interview coordination
- as a key part of the talent team, work with the TSP to foster close partnerships with our consultants
MARKETING AND EVENTS
- create compelling profile templates for consultants to market to clients
- organize regular networking events (online and in-person) with our pool of consultants, thinking creatively about how to attract them and hold interesting and unique events
- lead internal initiatives- e.g. a program series to enhance internal social connectivity, and special events (e.g. 20th anniversary celebration series to thank our present and former talent)
- University degree, and several years of relevant work experience (e.g. recruiting, staffing, HR or talent focused role)
- Enthusiasm and energy to build a business, combined with a healthy persistence to overcome obstacles
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Excellent listening skills and questioning ability, an interest in people
- Prior experience in the biopharma industry a plus
We provide our colleagues with an engaging, intellectually stimulating and entrepreneurial work environment. Our flat hierarchy rewards performance and offers great opportunities for career advancement irrespective of tenure, while our values, flexibility and people orientation allow team members to realize both professional and personal goals. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package
Inspired to perform. Trusted to deliver.
We have a hybrid work from home/ office-based model (Central London).